Membership Administration Programme
The A.C.C. is delighted to offer this bespoke membership administration program which has been developed by our computer experts as a result of many requests for this type of system. Today, more than ever, it is imperative for Club Secretaries to be able to monitor and utilise membership records to their best advantage. Whether you wish to write to lapsed members, chase up those members who are slow in paying their subscriptions, or invite your Honorary of Life Members to a special celebration, the A.C.C. MEMBERSHIP ADMINISTRATION PROGRAM offers the perfect solution.
The program is simple to use, easy to load onto any PC running Windows 95 or later versions, and is excellent value for money. To order please go to www.EastCoastSoftware.co.uk/acc.htm
The MEMBERSHIP ADMINISTRATION PROGRAM has been written specifically to be user friendly and make the Secretary's life simpler. The Program also has the necessary options to cater for those Clubs registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act, and is a vital aid in maintaining the membership records required for all our Member Clubs.
The Program is supplied on a CD-ROM, complete with detailed user guide, and takes only minutes to load onto your PC. Membership details are entered through a series of "fill in the box" screens and in next to no time, you will be up and running with this simple to use system. A help-line number is included as part of this value package.
- Mail shot all your members
- Produce reports showing members who have not paid their subscriptions and write to them.
- Write to selected categories of members
- Produce a list of all your current paid up members · Save time in up-dating membership records
- And much more!
A demonstration download of this software is now available from this website, the software will only allow you to enter details of up to 10 members but has all the features of the full-unrestricted version, which can be ordered from the A.C.C.
The download file is a self extracting zip file. Place this file in a temporary directory or folder and run it to install the demonstration system. This sets up icons for 'The ACC Membership System' and it's associated help file from which you can try the system out.
Version 3 Demo - Features
- Automatic update feature keeps this version of software up to date with any additions or changes.
- Record each members' contact, address details and photograph.
- Record a members property records including I.A. Tickets, Shares, Loans and Party Payments.
- Use the postcode area code to select the town location of the address and save typing.
- Easily printout a members recorded details upon that members request complying with the data protection act.
- Facility to keep a record of club locker allocation.
- Facility to keep a record of Room Bookings, raise an itemised invoice for the booking and keep track of payments made in respect of that invoice. The invoice will include VAT on entry of your registration number.
- A summary of Room Booking payments.
- A weekly summary of Room Bookings indicating when a room is available for booking.
- Multi-Data-Interface (MDI) allows more than one form to be opened at any one time with member tracking between forms.
- Use members recorded details to print address labels, membership cards, issue membership renewal reminders and receipts.
- Summary lists of members with user selectable details can be displayed, printed, saved to an HTM or Excel. format and attached to an email.
- Saved lists of members can also be used with other third party software e.g. Microsoft Office.
- Members renewal information, payments and details of payments can be easily entered and viewed.
- A summary of membership fees paid over any period can be easily displayed, printed, saved to an HTM or Excel. format and attached to an email.
- A report can be generated for membership renewal payments over a user definable period. This report can be printed or saved to an HTM or Excel. format and attached to an email.
- Members attendance records can be easily entered, viewed and printed.
- A summary of attendance records can be viewed for members over a specified period.
- Diary and reminder feature are included for keeping track of club events.
- Print preview feature on all printed reports allowing printing of all pages, selected pages and multiple copies.
- A club logo can be used on printed reports.
- Virtually unlimited number of members can be catered for.